Creating A Safe space

 
My ultimate goal in creating this blog is to provide a foundation for people of all ages to seek God in their most difficult times. I want to create not only a blog where people can read about our Most High God, but also a community where everyone, especially our youth, can learn about God in a fun setting. I am 23 years old and have always had a wonderful relationship with God, but I found myself at moments when the problems in my life became so overwhelming that I felt like closing my eyes and praying was the last thing I wanted to do because every time I closed my eyes to talk to the Lord, I saw my problems. I was tired of feeling alone. The devil is a liar and wants us to feel alone, isolated and like no one understands what you are going through, but here we will share our experiences, we will encourage each other and build a strong united family and never have to feel alone again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusing on God

Bible verses I think you need

THURSDAY PRAYER