Prayer for Gods Guidance

 Dear God, 

let me hear your loving kindness in the morning, for I trust in you.

I pray for your loving guidance; I call out to you in Faith.

Teach me the way in which I should walk, for to you I lift up my soul.

I rely on you Lord because your wisdom is infinite.

Let me understand my role to follow your truth.

Let me know your ways, so I can find favor in your sight.

Show me the path of your kindness, that I may reflect that kindness onto others.

When things appear desperate God opens the doors and delivers salvation. 

Thus, he rebuked the red sea and dried it up and He led them through the deep. As through the wilderness. I call on God and he provides a path, consider me an instrument of your goodness. 

Teach me and I will be silent, that I come to your will without my selfish mind. I am ready to be humble show me your way and the path.

Send out your light and your truth, let them lead me, let them bring me to your Holy hill and to your dwelling places. 

I follow your light and I am awakened to the love and kindness of your nature. 

I sense the joy shining from my inner most soul when my mind is stayed on you.

I sense the illumination of my heart when you direct me in your spiritual path.

Wake me in the right way O Lord, as I know you are with me.

I will bless the Lord who has counselled me.

I have set the Lord continuously before me, that I live in complete faith and never waver, nor let my heart glimpse fear for you are my rock, my guide, my support. If should stray that you Lord cry loudly in my heart to your direction. 

O Lord lead me in your righteousness because of my foes, make your way straight before me. 

Let me understand your realm so I can direct our light to others. 

lead me to the rock that is higher than myself.

Your path is good, not complicated. 

Let my every step be a step closer to you. 

I am weak but with you I am strong.

It is but the grace of God that I have achieved many things. 

I pray now for Gods guidance so that by him I can achieve much good.

Make me walk in the path of your commandments. For you are my rock and my fortress.

Guide me with a steady hand.

I yen to serve your light. In spite of my short comings and flaws guide me as a beloved that I come to serve your Holy presence.

In the might name of Jesus, Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusing on God

Bible verses I think you need

THURSDAY PRAYER