Wednesday Prayer

 Dear God, 

I Thak You for the Gift of life that you've given me, thank you for the strength and abundant grace upon my life. While many slept and did not wake up; Lord, you showed me mercy and gave me another chance to live and glorify your Holy Name,

Thank you for watching over me and my family throughout the night. Glorifies Father as I bow down before you in prayer; Let the purposes for which you gave me this day be established, fulfilled, and accomplished.

I commit all my plans for this day unto your capable hands and I ask that you may Bless each and every task ahead of me and may your grace, love and guidance dwell with me today and all the other days of my life, In the most powerful Name of Jesus I pray,

Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusing on God

Bible verses I think you need

THURSDAY PRAYER