When you feel anxious, cling to these versus:

 In the multitude of my anxieties within me, your comforts delight my soul

Psalm 34:19


Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble

Matthew 6:34


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God

Philippians 4:6


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest,

Matthew 11:28


Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 55:22


Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you

1 Peter 5:7





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusing on God

Bible verses I think you need

THURSDAY PRAYER